Mar, 23. 2010
Each Energyclub Executive Candidate will be given some time to outline their background as well as why they think they are a good candidate for the postion.
A General Meeting will follow:
Agenda (Please add Items)
- UofA Green Scene Contest Submission
- "How we Green" City of Edmonton Video (Freja)
- EngEx Academic Partner - July 29th
- Alberta Research Council Ingenuity Challenge Judging
- Earth Hour - March 28th 8:30-9:30pm
- ABCTech Forum on Artificial Intellegence - June 3rd
- Spin24 Charity Fundraiser
- Trade and Investment in Energy & Environment Conference - Registration due March 26 (April)
- Campaign Speeches (1-5 minutes) - See order below
- What discipline are you studying? What year are you in?
- What are your interests in Energy?
- Have you had any previous affiliations with the Energy Club or other groups?
- What are your personal goals for your year as part of the energy club?
- How do you hope to contribute to the energy club in the upcoming year?
- Any other relevant information?
- Campaign action items moving forward
- Text write-up of speech for distribution to mailing list when voting commences
- Incoming/Outgoing transition
- Responsibilities, Challenges and Successes, Ideas for the future, Contacts, Files
- Schedule a coffee break together
- Email to mailing list opening voting (include above in text).
- Vote! - March 24th to 27th
- Creating Brainstorming Open Space
- What goals for the year should th energy club have?
- What energy topics would you like to see covered?
- What events would you like the energy club to facilitate?
- What relationships would you like to see the energy club build?
- How do you think the energy club could improve itself?
- Wind Panel Planning
- Feedback Corner
- Speaker Gifts
- Schedule for next year
- Aprig Button
Order for Campaign Speeches (In no particular order)
VP Industry and Careers - Chris Lerohl
VP Innovation Management - Rob Bauer
VP Alumni - Marta Korz
VP Information - Bilal Hussain
Co-President (grad) - Ryan Saunders
VP Finance - Steve Edge
VP Events - Sabrina Westra
VP Youth Engagement - Meimanat and Sadegh Kazemi
VP Liaison - Koel Reed
Co-President (undergrad) - Erich Anderson
VP Communications - Kausal Gopalkrishnan